eDesk Solutions. Karachi is looking for Android Developer for its Applications Development Division with 2 years of development experience on Android devices. Candidates should have the following skillset and competencies.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Design, build and optimize advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Develop new features, new UI and bug fixes for native android apps.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Work closely with external resources to drive on-time delivery of projects.
- Assist and support other team member on multiple projects.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Candidate should have Technical background. B.S in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in Mobile Application Development (Android, HTML5).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must possess excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Well versed in object oriented design and common design patterns.
- Experience with the Android SDK and Android app development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published at least one original Android app